23.08.23 - Firmware-Update für GR III und GR IIIxFirmware update
RICOH IMAGING COMPANY, LTD. wishes to announce the release of Firmware Update Software:
Changes to V1.81 for GR III
Changes to V1.31 for GR IIIx
<Added the following enhanced features>
- [Customize Setting] – [Memory] has been added to [Customize Controls].
- For 22 items such as ISO sensitivity setting and exposure compensation, when the power is turned off, you can select "memorize the settings just before power off" or "Reset to Default".
* When it is with a "check" in the check box to the right of the selected item, the next time the power is turned on, it will start up with the settings just before the power was turned off. To start with the default settings the next time when the power is turned on, press [ADJ] and remove the "Check" from the check box.
- [Customize Setting] – The number of selectable items in the [Hold Video/Wireless Btn] in the [Fn button setting] of [Customize Controls] has increased from 2 to 32.
- [Customize Setting] – Two types of [Electronic Level Design] were added to [Display Customization]. There are three types to choose from: [Type 1], [Type 2] and [Type 3].
- [Snap Focus Distance] – Added [0.3m] in the [Snap Distance Priority] mode, [0.3m] can now be selected and Close-up photography is also possible.
* Regardless of the DOF (1-3) setting, the aperture value is fixed at F16.
- In the image playback mode, added one step of pinch in side for pinch in/Pinch out operation and added the function to select images by shooting date.
- Improved stability for general performance.
- Simplified fonts have been updated.
Firmware update for GR IIIx only:
(for downloading the update file, please view the document with your local PDF reader)